Want to see a course taster?
It’s time to reverse the trend of lifestyle-lead chronic conditions. Gain the skills and knowledge to empower your patients to make dietary choices that support health and prevent disease.
This CPD approved online course can be studied from anywhere allowing you to fit studying into your schedule. It gives you the knowledge and practical skills to deliver nutritional guidance within consultations to provide the best patient care.
As the incidence of lifestyle disease continues to grow, more pressure is put upon the healthcare system, more drugs are prescribed and our quality of life is decreasing. It is time to take action and invest in a healthy future. A future where we take control of our own health, eat real food and support each other through communities.
Professionals who will benefit from Sano Nutrition for Medics
The Nutrition for Medics course is suitable for any medical professional who is on the front line dealing with patients who are suffereing with lifestyle conditions. This includes;
What You Get?
Learn nutritional theory and its practical application
- Modules covering key chronic health conditions that can be supported with good nutrition: obesity and diabetes, immunity, heart and circulation, joints and bones, digestion, skin, and mental health
- Video content from industry experts
- Learn nutritional theory via extensive, in-depth reading materials, videos, animations, quizzes and assignments
- Learn how to use culinary medicine and kitchen skills to develop recipes and meal plans to support and manage health conditions
- Written assignments involve recipe creation and explanation of functional ingredients used to support the health area being discussed. All written assignmets reviewed and suggestions made by qualified Nutritionists.
Learn to create healthy recipes
- Inspirational video content demonstrating how to make quick, healthy, cost effective meals to support health
- Learn how to adapt recipes to support health and get the maximum benefit from our food!
- Tips and tricks in the kitchen
- Learn how to use different cooking methods to prepare your food
- Access to a bank of healthy recipes with printable recipe cards
- Glossary of over 60 ingredients explaining their health benefits based on nutritional science
Apply nutrition in consultations
- Video content demonstrating practical skills to apply nutritional knowledge within a short consultation time to support diabetes & obesity, digestive health, skin health, joints & bones, cardiovascular health, mental health and immunity
- Understand the resources avaiilable to signpost patients for further support if necessary
Want to chat?
Book your call
In addition to extending your nutrition education for the benefit of your patients, completion of Sano Nutrition for Medics course will enable you to receive 1 Continuing Professional Development point per hour of study to add to your development portfolio.
Improving your skills and knowledge through Continuing Professional Development is the responsibility of every professional across all inductors. When completing CPD it is important to keep a record of the training completed each year, what learning objectives have been met, and what skills will be put into practice to improve and increase proficiency.
Ready to find out more?